What exactly are video games: their sorts, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, views, materials and a lot more
A video game is usually a great computer application or an electronic products that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms with the theory of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a specified time, place of action, external attributes belonging with the game with afterbirth cheat table.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse strategy can also be observed when, based on specific video games, full -length films are made. Close to the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or valkyria chronicles 4 cheat table.
Genres of video games
One all-around the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the specific video game around the following categories:
- training games “they are based on the need to perform selected actions aimed at education a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation in only the situation and make unobvious decisions; something far significantly a lot more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , remaining a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation because of the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions within the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a little extra than a single genre, for example, action and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends with each other along with the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in the direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on talos principle stars.
Classification of video games
Video games might be classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending about the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which fantastic prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based on the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one player”
- Multipoling “two or added players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for that classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by using the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending in the items used, video games could in truth be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, may well be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their particular person forms are designed for other living creatures, for example, monster hunter world trainer. These are outstanding systems or equipment that make the pet monitor the image belonging over the mouse with the screen or otherwise show activity.